Choose your new slab in our stone fabrication shop, and our talented employees will prepare it for installation in your new kitchen or bathroom.
Before you begin the stone fabrication process with us here at Complete Kitchen & Bath, we recommend a visit to our showroom. This is a chance for you to get some inspiration from the example kitchen and bathroom spaces we have created. It also gives you a sense of the quality you will get when you trust us to help with your new space. Once you have been by the showroom, we are happy to schedule an appointment for you to come to our stone fabrication shop.
We opened our stone fabrication shop in 2013, and we are proud to offer a wide variety of stone countertop options to the homeowners of Lakeland, Florida. We have many granite, quartz and marble options available, as well as other choices like Silestone and Caesarstone. When you come to the fabrication shop, you can choose the actual slab that will become your new custom countertops.
Here is a brief overview of the stone fabrication process:
- First, you must choose which stone slab you want. We can discuss with you the advantages of the different types of materials, and then you can make a decision.
- Next, our team of talented stone fabricators will begin creating a custom template for your countertops.
- The fabrication process will give the countertops their new shape, but they aren’t quite ready yet.
- Polishing the stone is the next step, to give you the smooth work surface you want in your new kitchen.
- Finally, stone finishing will ensure that your new countertop will resist stains and scratches.
To learn more or schedule your visit, give us a call today.
At Complete Kitchen & Bath, we offer stone fabrication services in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Bartow, Plant City, Davenport, Lake Wales, Valrico, and all of Polk County, Florida.