Advantages to Choosing Quartz Countertops
There are so many options available for countertops. Here at Complete Kitchen & Bath we have a large selection of countertop choices, each one beautiful and high quality. If you are considering quartz countertops, read on to learn some of the advantages of choosing quartz:
- Ultra-durable: Most quartz countertops are engineered from natural materials. During that process, they are made incredibly strong and durable.
- Low maintenance: Unlike granite countertops, quartz does not need to be sealed. Simply keep it clean and avoid putting direct heat on it.
- Design options: Quartz is available in a myriad of colors. Here at Complete Kitchen & Bath, you have many options, including some that look like natural stone and others that have a more solid color.
- Cohesiveness: Quartz is seamless and is sealed with epoxy rather than screws. You can use quartz for your kitchen or bathroom backsplash and shower enclosure, creating a cohesive, sophisticated look.
- Stain-resistant: Because quartz is non-porous, it does not absorb liquids that cause stains in other countertop materials.
To learn more about quartz countertops and other countertop options, please reach out to us on our website or Facebook page. Our company is a family owned business focusing on kitchen and bath design, as well as building additions and new construction. With over a decade of experience and superior customer service, we know you will be more than satisfied with your experience. We look forward to working with you and helping you find the perfect quartz countertops.