Cabinets are an important feature of many rooms: kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, home offices—you name it. Your cabinets allow you to store your belongings and keep them out of sight. They also add beauty and dimension to your living areas. If you’re thinking about getting new cabinets installed, here are a few things to consider:
- Space- Cabinets exist for storage, so the most important thing to think about is whether your cabinets have enough of it. Taking careful measurements and noting the ideal height, width, and depth of your cabinets will ensure you have plenty of space for various items.
- Durability- Opening and closing cabinet doors multiple times a day each day can put them through a lot. Choose durable cabinets made of high-quality materials, like solid wood, and with sturdy construction so they’ll last for years to come.
- Style- Aesthetics matter. You probably don’t want modern-looking cabinets in a traditional-looking space, after all. Consider which styles complement your home’s aesthetic and which you like the best. For example, do you like shaker, raised panel, or flat panel cabinet doors?
- Color- Color brings your cabinets to life. There are plenty of stains you could choose for your beautiful, classic wood cabinets. If you prefer paint, decide whether you want something bright or dark, and then decide if you want a pop of color or something understated.
- Hardware- The right hardware can completely change the look of your new cabinets. You can choose from different knobs, pulls, and handles in all different styles and finishes. Choosing beautiful hardware is an easy way to show you appreciate the details.
If you are interested in high-quality cabinets, visit our showroom or contact us today.